At inwise we believe in authorized marketing based on mutuality between the reseller and the customer and allow you to make use of the system on this basis only. Our common goal is for your contacts to receive the mailings in their inbox.
In order to protect our servers’ “cleanliness”, and thus ensure that you and the rest of our clients enjoy high deliverability rates (the rate of emails entering the mailboxes and not the spam box), we need to make sure that you transfer appropriate content to legitimate distribution lists and that your contacts see you as an authorized reporter.
How do we keep our servers clean for you?
- We regularly monitor our new clients’ mailings to prevent abuse of the system (this means that your first few emails may be delayed before they are sent)
- We monitor complaints you may receive from your recipients through various means such as Gmail, Outlook, etc.
How do we help you increase your deliverability rates? (at least what we can tell you…)
- We use advanced detection mechanisms such as SPF or DKIM
- The system does not send emails to incorrect email addresses or those that have been bounced too many times
- Mailings are not sent to contacts who have removed themselves from the contact list
How can you increase your deliverability rates?
- Mail to authorized lists and encourage your contacts to act (you can direct your customers to a guide)
- If you are already mailing them through other companies, you must upload the unsubscribed list to the inwise system
- Want to send from your own domain? Check this domain authentication guide out.
- Comply with the law, regulations, and privacy of your contacts (Anti-spam policy)